Fly Baby Fly
Believe it or not, I did finish the 31 Baby Steps. I just never got around to posting the new and improved pictures.

Since then I also rearranged some furniture, giving me a bigger workspace in my "office" and a bigger dresser in my bedroom.

Unfortunately in the last month I started classes again, work picked up and I came down with bronchitis leaving me with little time or energy at home.

I have piles of laundry over flowing in multiple areas of the house. My floors are filthy and I have dishes in the sink again.

I'm pretty sad about this turn of events. But I'm hoping that now that I am well I can get back to it. I leave for vacation in 3 weeks, my goal is to leave a nice clean house so that I can come home to a nice clean house.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails