Fly Baby Fly
Really? Day 30 already? In three years this is the first time I have made it through the babysteps. Maybe I didn't do it perfectly, there are still thins I need to work on, but I've done it.

Day 30 is Check next month's calendar

This is a step for the end of the month. But I am glad I am thinking about it now. Because in September my work schedule will be looser. I'm going to a conference right after labor day, a vet appointment for the cats, two weddings and a visit from out of town friends. The summer is definitely winding down with a lot of activities and there is more coming up in the fall - a lot more.

I use Google Calendar. I can access it on the computer via email, and it is on my android phone as well. I have that one set to Agenda view so it shows me what I have scheduled for the day which is really nice. Then, I'm just two taps away from looking at the month view. I can also color code my different "calendars." My work schedule is one color, errands like the vet is another, as are social engagement, and school/lesson schedules. It's nice to quickly see what's going on and where I have time blocked or free.


This is not mine, but you get the idea:

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails