Fly Baby Fly
Enjoy a weekly pamper session

This is a step that I will need to pay attention too. I don't know how often I tell myself that I need to give myself a weekly face mask, manicure, pedicure etc. But I don't. I find time some point right before a special event or something and I'm usually rushed so it ends up being kind of "slap dash."

I did take a bath the other day though. My legs were in bad shape - I don't think I had shaved in weeks - and with the BF coming home from a business trip, it was time to take care of them. I did scrub the tub first, but everything else was already clean and clear - so I put out some candles and had a nice luxurious soak with lots of bubbles and book.

Candles on the Counter:




At this point in the babysteps (I can't believe I'm almost done!) I know that I need a weekly plan so I am going to have to add this to it (when I finally make one).


Super Cute
Pedicure Idea:

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails