Fly Baby Fly
Yesterday I was talking about the iPhone and Android Apps for the control journal. I did in fact try Astsrid, but it is so complicated - adding tasks, giving them recurring dates, hiding etc. I don't know that I'm going to end up finding it at all useful. For that type of agenda I will just stick to my Google calendar or iCal (yeah, I have a Mac even though I don't have an iPhone).

I did write out my routines in a binder on paper though.



I even found a handy check list of the baby steps on somebody's blog - which I can't find again, if I do I will totally give credit. Since neither myself nor Fly Lady created it.

And then I found Color Notes. An app for Android. Besides your normal text notes - that look like they're written out on legal pad (similar to the iPhone notes) - you can make check lists and tag them different colors. When you're done with an item one tap will cross them off your list. A second tap will put them back on. Perfect for daily routines!

Sadly, taking screen shots of my Android phone is not as easy as I would like,so, you'll have to take my word for it, follow the above link or Google "Color Note Android" and check out those screen shots.

At home last night fully wanting to work on this week's Zone (area of the house that gets special attention). But didn't. Instead I spent a mad 3 1/2 hours cooking. I know that those lean cuisine commercials make fun of the idea of chopping and cooking after a long day at work, but honestly, I do like it. I wish I did it on a more regular basis (another goal for this fly baby!). I now have enough breakfasts for the next 9 days, and lunches for work for about 2 weeks.

This is what my kitchen sink looked like 1/2 way through cooking.



And here is what it looked like before I went to bed:
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails