Fly Baby Fly
Eat good food, drink your water, get plenty of rest.

The food and water part is easy. I have been eating healthy whole foods for quite awhile now. That is not to say that I don't like treats. I love treats. I just try to find the healthiest options for those treats. Dark chocolate, candies with out HFCS, chips or snacks that are made from real ingredients that I can pronounce and aren't a mile long - that kind of thing.




I take a glass bottle with me to work everyday that I know I have to drink and fill up twice to get all my water for the day. It works great and it's totally green.

The get plenty of rest is a struggle for me. I still have not been able to stick to an 11pm bedtime. But I am getting closer. It's a work in progress.

Today, I managed to get my 15 of zone work done. I have added it to my control journal in my after work routine. It's Master bedroom this week. I am doing both my mother's bedroom and my own - even though she is gone, it needs a dusting and general upkeep. Mine now that it's decluttered is a sinch to clean. I was able to do both in 15 minutes. I even dusted the venetian blinds! Go me :)
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails