Fly Baby Fly
On Friday evening I have a friend coming over for a girls night in. I'm pretty excited. I honestly can't tell remember the last time I had company over that wasn't related to me or my boyfriend.

The wonderful thing about it is that other than the menu I'm not stressing!! I know that the 85% of my house and 95% of what she'll actually see is tidy and clean. I know that in just a few minutes on Friday I'll be able to do some real cleaning in the kitchen and that's it. Keeping up with the routines has helped so much and I'm not even out of the baby steps yet! I'm a little embarrassed about how happy and excited this makes me.

I have been keeping up with my baby steps too. I even have new pictures, but no cord to get them on the computer at the moment. They'll be uploaded soon though.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails