Fly Baby Fly
CHAOS = Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrom

And up until recently I certainly did have it. But not anymore!

Yesterday a girlfriend who is going through a bit of a rough time came over for a girls night in so we could have a nice chat. I certainly am not over joyed by the circumstances which brought her over, she is dealing with the kind of heartbreak I would not wish on anyone. But it felt so wonderful to say that she could with out a doubt come over, relax and not worry about being a hostess. I took care of everything (food, drink and dessert) and because I had planned the menu and kept up with my routines during the week, I had very little do in the few hours at home before she came over.

I made a couple of stops on the way home from work to pick up last minute items that I needed to be fresh. Then went about my normal afternoon routine.

This Friday in zone 2, the kitchen, was sweeping and mopping floors. Perfect! because that's exactly what I needed to do. I did a quick swish and swipe in the company bathroom, eliminated a hotspot, and then did a quick clean of all the kitchen surfaces.

In less than45 minutes I was done!

I even had time for a 15 minute snooze before she came over and I started cooking. Hot soapy water in the sink, meant that half the clean up was going on while we talked.

I'm so excited about having people over that I invited another girlfriend over for brunch this Friday!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails