Fly Baby Fly
I have been keeping up with the baby steps still, and here they are:

Day 15 Make your bed. The idea is to make your bed as soon as you get up in the morning. Check! I have been doing this, though not immediately for a little while now. When you have cats, it's pretty much a given that you don't want "litter paws" (as I call them) on the bed sheets. Yuck! So the bed is almost always made. But I did indeed move it to immediately after getting up. Now, if only that would stop me from getting back in it and sleeping another 20 minutes!

Day 16 Read an email from the Fly Lady. Since I don't get the emails, I went over to Big Tent and read up. I have to admit I have not done this every day, so it was nice to have a reminder day in the baby steps.

Day 17 Pick a bed time, and stick to it. Okay, this one is hard. I usually do aim for 10:30 so I get close to 8 hours of sleep. But, admittadly this has been pushed back alot to 11 or later. Especially if I am spending time with my boyfriend. At least though I am aiming for 10:30. It means that I really need to start my BBR around 9:30. If I finish early, great, but at least it'll get done.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails