Fly Baby Fly
So the New Year is in full swing. The new Winter Semester just started and it's the perfect time to get back on the Fly Lady bandwagon with my New Year's Resolutions.

I recently found and fell in love with the Unclutterer blog. For new years resolutions the blog author created 2 resolutions for each month (one clutter related for her blog, one personal). I really liked the idea. There's no pressure to keep a resolution all year, just for 1 month. And if it sticks that's a bonus. Since my blog is personal, and since I can't think of 24 resolutions, I decided I would just do 12. I also broke up many of them into smaller weekly goals to help me work on the resolution.

January is an exercise/lose weight resolution. I gained alot over the holidays and stopped routinely exercising some time last fall. So that is what is my #1 priority and thus January's resolution. In the mean time I did clean up my house this past weekend and I hung some of the art work I received for Christmas which is a great incentive to keep things neat and tidy. I've also tried to visit Big Tent on a regular basis.

Getting my home back under control is on my list of resolutions, but unfortunately since my health comes first, exercise and food are the first two resolutions being worked on. I don't want to overload myself with so many "have to" resolutions that I burn out. So right now, I'm doing what I can when I can on other things. And sticking to my January resolutions:

January Resolutions:
Week 1 - work out 2 days, rest 1
Week 2 - week 1 plus begin counting calories (I use My Fitness Pal on my android phone)
Week 3 - weeks 1 & 2 plus set reasonable calorie guidelines and stick to it
Week 4 - weeks 2 & 3 and begin working out 3 days, rest 1
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails