Fly Baby Fly
I have been doing very well with a morning routine on work days which consists of getting up, feeding my cats, getting dressed, having breakfast, packing lunch and cleaning the litter box before walking out the door. Right now though, I have a lot of help with the lunch department from my mother (you can't tell her that I'm a 31 year old who can make her own lunch without seriously hurting her feelings) as well as cleaning up the kitchen (her husband's "job"). So I know that I will have to add things to my morning routine as well as keep my morning routine on the weekends. Something I'm finding hard to do right now.

I am hoping that in the next few days I will have free reign over the house and that I can begin the baby steps the same day they leave. I figure any progress I make, or have made and keep, before then is just gravy.

I am hoping that by the time they get back in 4-6 months that I will have the house neat, tidy, and clutter free on a regular basis. Before they get back I want to have dinner party, maybe even a Halloween party and they are going to be my rewards for getting my act together.

In order to really measure my success, I'm adding pictures of my "before". And I'll update pictures on a weekly or monthly basis. Right now it's just my bedroom and bathroom - the two areas that need the most work.

My Bathroom


My Bedroom


My Bedroom Floor

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails