Fly Baby Fly
I made sure last night to check what today's step was going to be so I didn't inadvertently miss something :)

Day four is Write these things Down. That is in addition to doing what we've already done. The baby steps compound on each other. So this morning I got up again, dressed to shoes (exercise gear) and went running. Showered and got ready for work (had time for liner, mascara and gloss!). I had a quick breakfast because I was also trying put stuff in the slow cooker for dinner, and say good bye to my mother. Yep, she's leaving with her husband for the next 6 months or so. If she was a skier she'd be a snow bird. She was nice enough to clean the litter boxes for me since I was running behind. Normally, I do the slow cooker on the weekends, so I'm hoping today was a glitch in the routine.

Anyway... Day 4.
"Your next thing is to write these things down on a sticky note and post them on your bathroom mirror and above your kitchen sink. This is the beginning of your Control Journal. The little notes help us to remember the habits we are trying to establish."

I tend to ignore my sticky notes after awhile. I have had the same "pick out your clothes for tomorrow" note on my door since February. I don't even see any more. So I'm going to make some fun signs on MS Publisher today.

But first... I'm off to Big Tent.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails