Fly Baby Fly

Okay, I must admit to already falling down on this one today.

I did a few other things in my morning routine before getting completely dressed. Got sidetracked by things I decided last minute and didn't do my make up. That's not a total shame, although it's definitely something I'd like to start doing. On a regular basis, I just feel more put together and adult when I'm made up, with my hair done.

Part of the problem was the distractions, the other was that I didn't look ahead to see what step 2 was going to be. I figured I'd check online at work and do it when I got home. Little did I realize I need to do it first thing this morning.

I'm not going to be too hard on myself. I did manage to make the bed. And getting dressed to shoes, though maybe not hair and make up, is a habit that I do have now. I don't know when it really clicked, but I've noticed that even on the weekends if I don't plan on going anywhere I still get dressed. By doing my routine differently this morning, I realized that prefer the other.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails